Nayat Pike Streamer By Sander Zuidinga
Perfect Nayat streamer for pike, tied on a Ahrex TP610 4/0.
1. Attach the thread to the hook and secure it with glue.
2. Tie in Chartreuse bucktail on top of the hook.
3. Fold the bucktail back and tie it down while keeping it on top.
4. Tie Chartreuse Nayat on top (30/70).
5. Tie a bunch of shorter Chartreuse Nayat at the underside of the hook (50/50).
6. Fold back top and bottom Nayat and tie down.
7. Bring your thread about 8-10mm forward and tie in Olive bucktail on top of the hook.
8. Fold back the bucktail and tie it down while keeping it on top.
9. Tie a bunch of short Nayat at the underside of the hook (50/50).
10. Tie a blend of Young Pike and Dark Olive Nayat on top.
11. Fold back top and bottom Nayat and tie down.
12. Tie in a clump of short Orange bucktail and distribute the hairs 360⁰ around the hook.
13. Fold back the bucktail and tie it down.
14. Tie a shorter bunch of the Nayat blend on top (60/40).
15. Tie a short bunch of Nayat at the underside of the hook (50/50).
16. Add a little Ripple Ice Fiber on both sides.
17. Tie some shorter Dark Olive Nayat on top and orange on the bottom (60/40).
18. Fold back top and bottom Nayat and whip finish behind the eye and shape the head with Raidzap Flex.
19. Last step, attach artificial Jungle Cock eyes in size medium/large.