Nayat Seabass streamers by Sander Zuidinga
Ahrex SA280 Size 1
1. Attach the thread to the hook and secure it with glue.
2. Tie in a small bunch of tapered Nayat on top of the hook.
3.Double the long over the short end and tie flat.
You can spread a little to the sides, but not to the bottom.
4. Tie in the top color 70/30 and the bottom 50/50.
5. Fold back both top and bottom and tie flat.
6. Tie in the top color 60/40 and the bottom 50/50.
And again fold back and tie flat.
7. Tie in the top color 50/50 and the bottom color also 50/50.
8. Fold back and whipfinish behind the eye.
9. Attach the eyes and finish the head applying Raidzap between the eyes, holding the Nayat in the shape you desire.
10. Trim the nayat with sharp scissors.